A few days ago I bought this pattern from Mrs. Thata Pang. I never made any doily before so this is my first crocheted doily. When I almost finished, I noticed that my doily only have 7 flowers instead of 8 like in the picture in Thata’s site . It seems I don’t read the pattern carefully.
Anyway, I used the cotton white yarn for the doily and acrylic pink yarn for the flowers. I bought the yarn separately so the size of the yarn is not the same.The white yarn is bigger than the pink one, and it makes me have to modify the pattern for the flower a little bit. I must admit that my work is far from perfect. I cannot find the pink yarn with the same brand as the white one but I cannot wait for the yarn from Indonesia, so I just did it with the different size of yarns.
Well, at least I know how to crochet a flower. I think the flower itself can be used as accessories for other projects.