It’s been a while since I posted my last finished project. Actually this bag was finished a few weeks ago, but I was very lazy to edit the picture or to upload this one. I have another finished project beside this one, but I will write in separate post.
I bought this pattern from mrs. Thata, after finished with Tunisian Round potholder. Right now this pattern is also available at Craft and Me.
I don’t feel satisfied with my work. My work was still untidy and made this bag look messy :(. Another problem was because I used unbalanced weight of yarns. The black one is cotton, I work in double strand (because if I work in single strand it will be too thin), and the mixed colour one is bulky cotton thread 8 ply. I still want to do this pattern again after my new yarns come. But I got my lesson now, hope I can make it better next time.
Leave a Reply